Digital branding shall pull your target customer rather than you pushing your message to the target customer?
Digital branding shall save your time and resources to go after clients who do not belong to your offerings.
Let’s Explore 4 Reasons why Digital Branding is must for Solopreneurs.
What if your target customer gets pulled by your brand rather than you pushing your message to the target customer?
Let us understand the brand and its importance
Whether you like it or not your business or you are a brand and it has a certain feeling, image, and that separates you from your competition.
When you hear the Name APPLE, it brings different emotions in you as compared to SAMSUNG or NOKIA.
When you hear from Name Mercedes, you immediately start imagining a luxury car, and your feeling changes.
I have two Brands myself: Spearhead Consulting and Himalayan Khalifa.
When you hear the name of any brand, you start creating an image of that.
Let me take example of my brand and discuss its formation.
Himalayan Khalifa: The Name drives from Two words
Khalifa: The King or leader of tribe.
Essentially we are trying to bring the version of People who loves mountains and can trek up and eventually can be proud of himself.
We have seen children feeling a sense of pride when they are at top of the hills/trek.
Back to You:
What is it you want your customer to feel when they hear your brand?
- Do you want your customer to feel excited?
- Do you want your customers to feel proud or a sense of belonging?
- Do you want your customer to feel safe?
As per Wikipedia
Digital branding is a brand management technique that uses a combination of internet branding and digital marketing;online marketing to develop a brand over a range of digital venues, including internet-based relationships, device-based applications or media content. It has emerged strongly over the last decade along with its roots from direct marketing.
As per Spearhead Consulting’s research and interaction with Solopreneurs, we have found that as a Solopreneur you must have a Digital brand for the following reasons.
- Today Customers use digital media to actively seek out the solution for their problem or needs and the first place they look for is in Digital word and if you don’t have a digital brand, you have lost the customer.
- Customer Communication style has changed as well, customers want to communicate with brands using digital channels.
- Digital branding lets you focus on your audience by targeting specific customer persona through the online platforms they use most frequently: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more and by doing this, you plan your spend on marketing or content creations to reach out to them in a cost-effective way
- Digital branding helps you reach a mass audience fast at a fraction of time and cost.
Focus on creating a digital brand and track your expense and effort toward that goal.
Notice that Digital Branding shall take some time to shape up so you might want to do a quarterly review of Expenses vs Impact of Your Digital Brand.
If you need help with the above questions or need help in transitioning to Business World from Corporate World I can surely help as I have tried many ways and experimented with a lot of stuff. I have learned hard way and I can save you from frustration and wasted time.
Reach out to me at
If you need to know how to cash on the opportunity presented by COVID, please read my book